October Organic Farmer Researcher Network Meeting
It’s Grantwriting Season: Start Your Engines
By October 5, our group will have led two DIY Research Workshops. We will use our monthly online time in October to follow up on some of the research topics that have emerged from these first in-person events. Anyone is welcome to join whether you were part of one of these initial small group discussions or not. We’ll share a list of group topics on Monday, October 2 after our event at the Black Farming Conference. We welcome you to share the list with others who might be interested.
Farmers, educators, researchers, and other interested individuals are welcome to join us on the first Thursday of each month to discuss a variety of topics related to organic production research. If you have questions or ideas, please contact one of our group leaders: Johnnie Speicher (OEFFA), Denise Natoli Brooks (Central State University), or Cassy Brown (Ohio State).
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Join by Phone
Dial 1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) or 1 651 372 8299 (Minnesota)
Meeting ID: 950 2259 7557
Use *6 to mute/unmute
Use *9 to raise/lower hand
- Please direct questions about the meeting series to Cassandra Brown | firstname.lastname@example.org | 419-685-1159
- If you have a disability and have trouble accessing this content, please call the Ohio State Accessibility Help Line 614-292-5000.
- Privacy: go.osu.edu/privacy
- Digital Accessibility: accessibility.osu.edu
- Nondiscrimination Notice (PDF): go.osu.edu/NonDiscrimination-Notice
Learn more about this network at offer.osu.edu/oofrn
Recordings of past sessions are available at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEg77ceOQ6Nra5jU7PNBDzSFM_5_qlf9E